Are you keen to write for us and share your thoughts with our fantastic community?
We provide an excellent opportunity for all amazing bloggers to guest post on our website.
How to reach out to us?
Here’s a brief of what you need to do to reach out to us. Please read them carefully.
- Please send us your pitch at email@example.com. Also, cc the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the following essentials: Topic and the suitable title, keywords, word count, and a small outline of the post.
- Wait (patiently) for a response – we always try to respond to our guest bloggers within 24 Hours.
- Once your pitch is approved, you can kick-start writing a blog post and get it to us within the set deadline.
- Please don’t hassle. There’s nothing to be tensed about. Take a deep breath, and you can quickly get approved!
Topics to write for us:
You’re free to share your parenting experience and life lessons related to babies/children with us. But if you’re not sharing a personal experience, make sure that your blog post pitch revolves around one of these broad categories:
- Parenting Hacks
- Baby Products
- Parenting, baby care, or relevant tips and tricks
- Parenting/Baby Care Advice
- Baby Care and Development
- Baby Health
We accept anything that revolves around the baby, parenting, children, and toys niche. Feel free to reach out to us.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Here are the following things that you should consider while writing a post for us:
- Plagiarism-free work.
- The blog post should contain at least 1500 words.
- The post should be error-free.
- If you include images, make sure they’re copyright-free.
That’s it, and you’re good to start! Reach out to us instantly, and let’s see how we can help you!
For backlinks purposes, contact us to know the pricing.